Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Top 10 Latest Sad Girls Quotes | Sad Girls Attitude Quotes 2022

 

Top 10 Latest Sad Girls Quotes


Someone asked me what your attitude…..is

Then I simply replied….”

Being single is my attitude..

 

Two fundamentals of cool life walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care, who the king is.

 

I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.

 

People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing every day.

 

I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.

 

Coins always make sound but the currency notes are always silent! That’s why I’m always calm & silent.

 

I don’t care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everybody.

 

Don’t be happy.  I don’t really forgive people I just pretend like its ok and wait for my turn to destroy them.

 

Legends don’t die. I am a living example!

 

When I was born. Devil said. “Oh Shit.

!! Completion”

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement