Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Sad Girls Quotes 2022 | Latest Beautiful World Best Sad Girls Quotes

 

Sad Girls Quotes 2022 | Latest Beautiful World Best Sad Girls Quotes
Beautiful World Best Sad Girls Quotes



I am what I am. Your approval isn’t needed and it wasn’t never asked! Sorry


I have a new theory in life. What other people think of me is truly none of my business.


Love me?? Great. Hate me?? Even Better.

Don’t know me?? Don’t judge me!!


I am what I am. I will never try to be someone else.


Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!


My life, my rules My Attitude!!!


I’m pretty sure the whole “ladies first” thing was created by a guy just to check out ass.


It is sad but truthful that some people simply grow old, but they never grow UP!


I’m that ugly I asked myself out and I said no.


My attitude depends on the people I front of me.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement