Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

No Copyright World Best And Famous Girls Attitude Quotes | Girl Quotes | Girl Attitude Quotes

No Copyright  World Best And Famous Girls Attitude Quotes | Girl Quotes | Girl Attitude Quotes
Girl Attitude Quotes


" I've got nothing to do today but smile "

" If you have a problem with me call me. If you don't have my number, then that means you don't know me  well enough to have a problem." Christian Bale 

"Let them hate. Just make sure they spell your name right." 

"It it makes you happy It doesn't have to make sense to others."

"Haters says you have changed. Friends says they're proud." 

"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world." 

"I will either find a way or make one."   
                                                                                                   " Throw me to the wolves and I'll return  leading the pack."  
                                                                                                    "Spoil me with loyalty. I can finance myself."


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement