Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Girls Success Quotes | World Most Successful Girls Quotes | Girl Attitude Success Quotes

Girls Success Quotes | World Most Successful Girls Quotes | Girl Attitude Success Quotes
 Girl Attitude Success Quotes

Be a good person but don't 

Waste time to prove it.

 

I am a good person. But don't gave 

Me a reason to show you my evil side.

 

It's not about who's real to your face; It's about who says loyal behind your back.

 

Train your mind to see the

 Good in every situation.

 

I'm not cranky. I just have a

 Violent reaction to stupid people. 

 

I'm not a backup plan, and

 Definitely not a second choice! 

 

 

I may not be the girl that everyone wants, but at least I am not the girl that everyone's had. 

 

When you are wrong, admit it.

When you are right, be quit. 

I tried to be normal

Once.

Worst 2 minute of my life.

 

Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason















Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement