Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

World Best And Famous Girls Love Quotes | Girl Quotes | Girl Love Attitude Quotes

  World Best And Famous Girls Love Quotes | Girl Quotes | Girl Love Attitude Quotes

World Best And Famous Girls Love Quotes | Girl Quotes | Girl Love Attitude Quotes
 Girl Love Attitude Quotes

I hate it when you have to be nice  to something you really want to throw a brick at.



Everything I like is either expensive, illegal, or won't text me back. 


You know you won an argument when the other person responds: "Whatever" 


Brains are awesome.

 I wish everybody had one.


 Sometimes I just want someone to hug me and say "I know it's hard, but you'll be okay. Here's a coffee and a million dollars.


 It may look like I'm doing nothing, but in my head I'm quite busy.


Your secrets are safe with me. 

I wasn't even listening.



Don't give me your attitude, 

unless you want mine.



My life, my rules so, keep your 

nose out of my business!!





Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement